Fighting The DUI/DWAI Charges You Face
One drink can equal a lifetime of legal consequences if you are convicted of driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while ability impaired (DWAI). At The Leier Law Office, LLC, we are committed to vigorously defending Colorado residents who have been arrested on drunk driving charges.
Have you been accused of driving drunk? Don’t wait to call The Leier Law Office, LLC, at 970-682-3487. The decisions you make during the first seven days of your arrest can have drastic effects on your future and your driver’s license. We can help you protect your driving privileges and fight your charges.
Don’t Let One Drink Turn Into A Lifetime Of Legal Consequences — Call Today
Suspension or revocation of your driver’s license, up to one year in jail, community service, supervised probation, expensive fines and increased insurance rates — these are all consequences you may face if you are convicted of drunk driving in Colorado. Fortunately, The Leier Law Office, LLC, can help you minimize your legal consequences and protect your driving privileges.
Kent Leier, Fort Collins DUI and DWAI lawyer, will meet with you to learn about the circumstances that led to your arrest. He will go to work building a compelling case on your behalf by:
- Getting to know you and your unique set of circumstances
- Gathering evidence, including police reports, surveillance, breath and blood test results, witness testimony, etc.
- Requesting independent analysis of blood and breath tests
- Identifying errors in police procedures or violations of your constitutional rights:
- Did the police officer have a valid reason for stopping you?
- Were the field sobriety tests properly executed? Were the results valid?
- Was there probable cause for your arrest?
- Was the breath test machine accurately maintained and administered? Was the police officer properly trained to operate the machine?
- Were your Miranda rights violated?
- Working with private investigators, law enforcement and expert witnesses to aggressively defend your case
Take Advantage Of A Former Prosecutor’s Experience
The outcome of your DUI/DWAI case hinges in part on the skills and determination of your defense attorney. As a former deputy district attorney, Kent J. Leier not only understands the challenges you are up against, but also he can provide insight into the strategies the prosecuting team may use during your case.
Although a highly experienced trial litigator with more than 50 jury trials under his belt, Kent J. Leier is prepared to skillfully negotiate with the prosecuting attorney to obtain the best possible outcome for you, whether it involves a dismissal or reduction of charges. In some cases, he will help clients receive alcohol treatment and other rehabilitative services in place of jail time.
Whether you are facing your first or subsequent drunk driving offense, we urge you to call The Leier Law Office, LLC.
Contact The Leier Law Office, LLC, For A Free Consultation
We invite you to contact The Leier Law Office, LLC, at 970-682-3487 to schedule a free initial consultation with our DUI/DWAI defense attorney regarding your criminal charges. In addition to regular office hours, evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.
Mr. Leier is available by phone 24 hours a day. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards. Spanish interpretation and translation services are available upon request. For the convenience of our clients, off-site visits are available.