Strong Criminal Defense In Fort Collins And Beyond
Life can feel truly overwhelming when you have been accused of a crime. A criminal charge can have a significant effect on your future, so it is essential to turn to an experienced attorney who is dedicated to protecting your rights.
At The Leier Law Office, LLC, we provide dedicated, strategic representation for clients charged with all felonies and misdemeanors. We serve individuals in Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley and throughout Northern Colorado.
“Before I became a criminal defense lawyer, I was a deputy district attorney. I’ve seen cases from both sides of the law — and I’ll use this experience to defend your rights.”
— Attorney Kent J. Leier
Mr. Leier is an out- standing attorney. I felt he fought for me and the outcome could not have been better. He cared and kept in touch.”
Client charged with attempted murder
Why Choose The Leier Law Office, LLC?
Here are a few reasons to choose our law firm:
- Extensive experience — Mr. Leier has handled thousands of criminal cases ranging from drunk driving to first-degree murder.
- Former prosecutor — Our lawyer knows how to combat the prosecution’s tactics because he used to be on their side.
- Respected reputation — Mr. Leier has received several honors and awards, such as being named one of the Top 40 Criminal Defense Lawyers Under 40 in Colorado.
- Compassionate staff — When you interact with any staff member, we want you to feel comfortable and respected.
- 24/7 service — You can call us day or night for the criminal defense help you need.
- Free consultation — It costs you nothing to learn about your rights in a free, confidential consultation.
With You Every Step Of The Way
Our law firm is here to help you through this process and aggressively defend your rights. We pledge to deliver clear, straightforward communication at every step of the way. By giving you an objective assessment of your circumstances and providing you with realistic options, we will equip you with the knowledge you need to make informed decisions.
Whether you are dealing with a DUI charge, drug crimes, domestic violence or any other criminal charge, it is important to have a trial-tested attorney on your side. We have successfully handled thousands of cases, and we will work diligently to help you achieve your best possible outcome.
Call Now — We Are Available 24 Hours A Day
To schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced Larimer County defense attorney, please give us a call at 970-682-3487 or send us a message using the online form. We are happy to arrange evening or weekend appointments, if you are unable to meet during our regular office hours. For your convenience, our firm accepts credit cards, and we can arrange Spanish translation services when needed.