Charged With Underage Drinking/MIP?
An underage drinking conviction can have long-lasting effects on a student’s future. It is critical to contact a defense lawyer who has the knowledge and the skills to make a difference.
The Leier Law Office, LLC, vigorously defends students from Colorado State University, University of Northern Colorado, Front Range Community College, AIMS Community College and other underage clients charged with minor in possession (MIP) offenses. Kent J. Leier can also represent you in college disciplinary hearings.
Discounts are available to college students and members of fraternities and sororities. Call 970-682-3487 today.
Energetically Protecting Students’ Future Opportunities
While getting a minor citation may not seem very significant, it can have serious repercussions on your driving privileges, education, job prospects, reputation and other opportunities. Fort Collins defense attorney Kent J. Leier has assisted numerous underage clients and their parents with MIP, DUI/DWAI charges and underage drinking offenses.
Kent recognizes your clean criminal record and your reputation are on the line, and he is determined to help you minimize the legal damage by working closely with you to create a solid defense. During your free consultation, he will:
- Get to know you and your unique set of circumstances
- Research your case by collecting important information, including police reports, breath and blood test results, witness testimony, etc.
- Work to suppress evidence by challenging blood or breath tests (administration, results, maintenance) to determine if samples taken are valid
- Have blood and breath tests tested by an independent laboratory
- Analyze law enforcement’s practices to determine if your constitutional rights were violated
- Collaborate with prosecuting team to get charges lowered, case dismissed or explore alternative sentencing involving classes and rehabilitation
Don’t leave your future and your reputation up to fate. Call The Leier Law Office, LLC, today to learn more about how we can help you or your minor child avoid a life-changing criminal conviction.
Contact Us For A Free, Confidential Consultation
We invite you to contact The Leier Law Office, LLC, at 970-682-3487 to schedule a free initial consultation with our defense lawyer regarding your criminal charges. In addition to regular office hours, evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.
Mr. Leier is available by phone 24 hours a day. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards. Spanish interpretation and translation services are available upon request. For the convenience of our clients, off-site visits are available.